Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Greek Update

I am not going to even try to top this one ... oh, how I miss my girl.  She makes me laugh and I love her so ...

Hey,


I'm in Gouves now...it's supposed to be our nicest hotel so that's pretty cool. we had a half day at the beach yesterday and will probably have one again tomorrow. I tried rabbit. It's not bad. I'm sure dad will be happy that i'm branching out...however, i saw a MacDonalds to day and about peed my pants. I tried to get some dog to lead me to the Big Mac but i don't think he understood...he probably only speaks Greek. There are dogs everywhere, but don't worry i've named all of them...Balto. It seems fitting, except for stupid Kujo who didn't understand Super Size my fries and chocolate shake today. I've gotten A's on both my test and report so far, but whether i really am a master of Mycennean Palaces, or whether it was because Dr. Morris took several shots of Ouzo at lunch no one will really ever be able to tell. I have come up with several nicknames for the people on the trip that i can not wait to divulge to you further, but to heighten your anticipation here are a few: Indian Jones, Old man River, pringles, and Balls. Just marinate on that for a while. I see you in less than two weeks and I can't wait to eat real good american food...like store bought pizza, chipotle, and china kitchen. YUM.

give everyone my love a hundred times over, r

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ryan is too funny! Let her know I'd like some Chipotle too because we don't have it here and I'm not in a foreign country!

The Gunning Family said...

OMG - No Chipotle! Yikes ... guess that wrecks any plans of us visiting you in HI! Love you.

Elyse said...

Please make sure we see your lovely girls and your Patch before the end of summer and back to school. Ryan is a trip! Love the email!