Friday, May 14, 2010

Greece Update ... Day 2

Hey,

Day two and I'm already in love. This place is like a dream. I miss you guys like crazy though, I keep grabbing for my phone at the end of the day to see if I have any texts...and then I remember that it's turned off.   I'm already a little tanner so I'm not hating that. Sorry it takes me so long to email you but the internet is ridiculous and we didn't get back until 8PM our time today :( I'll try and keep you as updated as I can though.

Everyone is getting along really well and it's really chill. I saw the temples of Zeus and Apollo today and swam in the Mediterranean Sea. Big ole NBD (no big deal). Miss and love you.

Talk to you soon

R

1 comment:

Terry said...

Ryan,

I hope you're keeping a journal. I don't know how accessible your blog will be over there, and we are all dying to hear about your adventure.

XOXOX,