Friday, May 21, 2010

Delphi and on to Sitia

We have heard from our world traveler!  She is really enjoying the trip, even more so now that she's used to the long hours and found some food she likes.  She said the group is wonderful and really getting along well.  She will be in Delphi for two days.  Here they will see the Sanctuary of Athena and the Delphi Museum.  From there, they will travel by ferry to the island of Crete and the city of Sitia.  Amazing to think that these are the things our daughter is getting to experience - so awed by this!

This is her email ... she's a trip!

Hey,

I'm in Delphi now...the hotel is pretty lame but we're only here for two nights so it's fine :) I miss you guys but the trip is starting to get really fun and interesting. Apparently there are people who are very "skilled in the night" so I dont think I'm going out haha. I'll keep u posted...we go to Crete this weekend so that will be fun Talk to you soon R



1 comment:

Elyse said...

What an amazing opportunity for Ryan! I hope we can somehow get together this summer while everyone is home and catch up! It has been a long time! Miss you all!!!!