Thursday, April 8, 2010

Great College Road Trip - UPDATE

Sssh ... don't tell anyone I posted this picture of Patrick from Wake.  Oh, how I love this school.  And, woo hoo, he liked it to.  Even got some merchandise; and some for the momma, too!  I am trying as hard as I can not to get too excited.  I know.  I know.  He's the one that has to go to school and find his way in the world.  He has to go to a school that fits him.  But I'm the momma and momma's just know best!  Stay tuned ... they're in Blacksburg and will tour the hallowed halls of Virginia Tech tomorrow.  I am really curious to see his reaction to this one.  He was there when he was little, but now he has an entirely different perspective.  Ryan loved it.  What will Patrick think?  Stay tuned ...

p.s. don't forget, don't tell anyone about the picture.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I won't say a word about the pic! I'm sure Patrick is going to love VA Tech...after all, his godfather is a Hokie!!