Monday, August 11, 2008

Gunning Family Fun Nights

Brian and I truly enjoy spending time with our kids and their friends. We are grateful that they want to spend time with us, too! So, when we can, we try to make things extra fun. Our best invention to date is Outdoor Movie Night. We borrow a projector, hook it up to a laptop and some computer speakers, project it onto a sheet hung on the garage and, voila! Outdoor Movie! What makes it more fun is a fire in the pit and the fixings for smores! This particular night, Patrick's friends got first dibs on the front row!




Another family favorite - Apples to Apples! This is a great game for a group of people. Patrick's friends got first crack on this particular night, too!



1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm taking notes for how to be a cool parent when my daughter is a teenager. I have a few years to perfect it. I think you guys have it down. Love, Sara