Wednesday, August 13, 2008

20 Years of Marriage


Brian and I have been married for 20 years! In some ways our time together has flown by and in other ways it has been a "long and winding road!" We have worked hard to build our life together managing the balancing act of marriage, parenthood, and careers. With a profound faith in God and trust in his plan for us, we weathered the rough times and have been awed by the many blessings we have received over the years. We are older and wiser and hopefully kinder and gentler, all of which we will need as we embark on the next 20 years. Just like in the beginning, the future is a mystery, but now we know the magic is in the journey. The love we have in our hearts will last forever ...


 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! I love you both!

Mdbtyhtr said...

20 years...rookies! I read all of that drivel and wanted to throw up.
Seriously Donna, how about dishing some dirt, it is a blog isn't it?
Great, you have good kids and a great life, your family helped out Katrina victims, everyone parties at your house etc. What about something that the Paparazzi would drool over?

You know I am sort of kidding...I love you all and am very proud of what you have become individually and as a family. If I wasn't such a contrary and miserable SOB I might be jealous! I am leaving to go kick my dog and bond my daughter out of jail.