Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis the season ...

We are so looking forward to celebrating the holidays this year. We all love Christmas and this time of year. The air is full of excitement and anticipation. Typically, the air is also full of panic for me! Not this year! For the first time since the kids were really little, I was able to stick to my plan! I wanted everything done early so we could relax and enjoy our family time together. It is the 17th of December and I have accomplished (somewhat) everything on my list! The house is decorated. The cards are done and in the mail. The gifts are purchased and somewhat wrapped. The house is somewhat clean and the laundry is somewhat done. Meghan comes home tomorrow and we are free to bake all weekend! I am so excited not to be running around like crazy trying to make this small miracle happen. This year, the small miracle will still occur, it's just more of an evolution than a whirlwind!

Our heartfelt best wishes for a magical Christmas season and a blessed new year to all of our friends and family.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for the Christmas card...I loved the picture! I hope you guys have a great holiday! Miss you! XOXO

Sara said...

I echo Rachel's comment. Thank you for the card and photo. Beautiful family! Cant' wait to see you. Love, Sara

Terry said...

What they said.
Terry
See you Saturday